Program features West of France important historic sites listed at Unesco world heritage : Mont St Michel and its 8th century abbey that crowns the Bay, Dinan 15th century beautifully preserved medieval city, and Saint Malo 16th century port city on the Emerald coast
> Day 1 : Paris-Normandy by car / Visit to Mont Saint Michel
- We leave Paris at 8:00am and drive to Mont Saint Michel by private car. It takes 3hrs30mn to get there by the express way through Rouen and Caen.
- Lunch break before entering the island (restaurants on the mount are expensive and bad quality > trap for tourists!).
- Afternoon private guided tour in English with a professional tour guide that will explain the history of the site. Guided tour lasts 2 hours. Rest of the time is free for personal exploration.
- We leave Mont Saint Michel at 7:00pm, and drive to Mont Dol (20 km distance).
- Check-in at The Chateau privately owned property, a beautifully restored B&B offering 5 charming bedrooms furnished with stylish antiques. Each room has its private bathroom with all modern amenities. Accommodation is based single or double occupancy
- Gourmet Dinner at The Chateau
- Aperitif is served in the elegant dining room at 7:30pm before enjoying a gourmet dinner at the Chateau. The owner is a former Executive chef, and the food and wine pairing 3-course dinner can easily rivals to any Michelin-star restaurant.
- Overnight at the property.
Day 2 : Saint Malo and Dinan in Brittany / Evening drive to Paris
- Morning home-made breakfast at the property.
- We leave B&B at 9:30am, and drive to Saint Malo fortified city, birth place of Jacques Cartier, the famous sailor and exploratory that designed the northern route to Asia through North America.
- 2 hour walking tour to the old city. Lunch in Saint Malo reputed for its fish, seafood and oysters from the nearby city of Cancale.
- After lunch, we drive to Dinan. It takes about 30mn to get there. Visit to this unique 12th century medieval city built on the Rance river.
- We will leave Dinan at around 5:00pm.
- Drive to Paris through Rennes direct express way. It will take about 4hrs, maybe less depending on traffic.
- Evening arrival in Paris
PRICE PER PERSON : US$ 680.00
Single supplement US$130.00
• Round-trip ground transportation by private car or minibus from Paris
• 2 full-day private escort, lunch on Day 1
• One-night accommodation at The chateau (double occupancy)
• Welcome aperitif and gourmet food & wine pairing dinner at the chateau on Day 1
• Home-made breakfast on Day 2
• Walking guided tours of Mont Saint Michel, Saint Malo and Dinan
• International airfare to France
• Lunch on Day 2
• Personal insurance and personal expenses
Excursion available April through October for a minimum of 2 persons.
© 2008 / 2009 - Lifestyle Vacations France. All Rights Reserved
LIFESTYLE VACATIONS / SARL ANTILOPE RCS PARIS B 390 567 395 - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tele : 011 33(0)145 348 406 - Fax : 011 33(0)964 273 838
c/o Corinne Preteur, 2 avenue Division Leclerc, 92310 Sèvres (France)